Sometimes you overget whatever you dream and that's what I'm getting right now.
I used to want a vacation so bad that right now, I loose my client and suddenly I don't want to get any vacation no more. I'm practically waiting for new client from alliance or from ramsoft now.
Seems like situation in here is not helping either. Just feel like lonely. Everybody has their own activity.
Yesterday, my bestfriend in here stop by, I don't know if she just want to say hello or just helping to get me a better feeling. Yep it works a bit now.
Well, we help each other since we were here the first time, about 5 years ago now.
I believe that my time will come again to get a job, but I know i have to make a move. Sometimes I feel like I'm too confident that He will show me the way, but sometimes I feel like I am just being lazy. I feel like I have to do something, He won't show me an easy way as always, but I believe He will take care of me.
The stars will fall from the sky someday. They are not God’s major concern—you are! He “is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy” (Jude 1:24). And He will do it! —David H. Roper
Monday, June 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment