Thursday, July 13, 2006

Cranky

Well, It's been almost 2 months I am looking for a job and basically I am getting cranky and nervous each day.
I was kinda enjoying my off project until early last month with lots of interview call, I felt like dominating. But lately, I haven't got any offer for almost a month and I am starting to feel anxious. well that's common for job seekers I guess.
Been a month since the last time I fill in this page. Lots of things happening during these last 2 months.
Ika and Fam was here for about a month, that's one of the most enjoyable time meeting a dear old friend again.
Amel and Andre married on May, and on June it was Anny and Thomas ( They married on the same place with 1 month apart ... funny eh.. :)
Joan was here for about a month as well as Jenny also came from down under as well.
Yuni now officialy "connected" with my roomie iwa.
Williams went to Jakarta for about a month for his sister's wedding.
Doggylicious hit the road on summerfest.. to be honest, I was underestimating this business before.
And finally I bought a laptop.. I was really nervous.. even until now!!!, well you know that I never be a big spender. Even for a stuff that is only around $1000.00!!! Well I have to buy this laptop now since my pc (with only 686Ghz and 384Gb RAM) started to crashing down whenever I open big applications.
You remember I was always thinking about buying that EOS 20D... and even until now I still can't make up my mind to buy it. Well now, maybe later after I got a job then.
To be honest, I don't know what's in the mind of all other sippers now?? we all seems like starting to distance a little bit from each other?? sometimes I feel I am a little bit left out almost all the time.
Well, Yuli has moved to a townhouse with Simon so well I think she won't have much time with us anymore I guess. Iwa and Yuni of course busy with each other now.
I am just wondering if I am actually become an irritating kind of person? Well, since the last tante's case, I feel like I am ok now. But why some people complaining that I am being rude now. hmmmm need to know what's wrong with me.
Did I do sometime displeasing that I don't seem to aware of?
Somebody... please let me know..

No comments: