Friday, July 04, 2008

What else..

Well, lotsa things happening lately that make me feels i'm slow.
On our south side of the world: my dearest roomie just got great job at BNP after got a layoff by her previous company. So after enduring weeks of nervousness, she manages to fish a big one. See, that's what I believe until now that in every situation, good or bad, it will end up good as long as you keep believe in Him. He knows better and He always has a better plan for us.
I also went couple weeks ago to Blue Mountain as I mentioned before (cool driving experience hihi) as well as last week, me and couple of my colleagues went to explore the Watson Bay where we a passage towards Nudie beach huhuhu.. but yeah as you can guess, we bailed out from choosing that path.. :) (... err actually it's already 6 in the afternoon and quite chilly and windy day, so we're sure nobody would bear anything there heuheu).
After church me and my roomie went on to see Narnia... this is very cool movie, eventhough it's very light movie, but cool one and it has lotsa cool quotes. So all it was splendid time.
Huh.. last week i spent a lot on Foodies!! probably because Gary was here as well, humm i'm craving for a carefree guy friend I think.

On (not my) north side of the world (anymore), just got happy news that my dear ex has actually got in relationship with "of course that one.. :) who else.. " well I'm relieved now that i'm not in guilty feeling mode.. :)
Second thing, that my good friend there finally moved in to Fern.. yihuii.. I'm still amazed how we can endup good friends as we started in bad way during our time at Pactrans :).
Third thing, heuheu..good gossip that my ex roomie, now in relationship with the girl that I said to have the brightest and most colorful character that I've ever met (and once pretty close to as well). If this is true..I'm amazed again why he didn't choose the first one that I quite adore their character compatibility. Well, no one can understand how He works wonder actually. anyway I'm happy hahaha :)
(darn.. how did I turn to become gossiper like this? haha probably i'm just excited heuheu)
And about my sister......hmmm just wait lor.. heuheu

On the mid side of the world, I'm happy that my dear friend still there as well, not moving out of country as what she said, but only moved to northern part of Sg.. hmm weird, that I know myself is not connected well to her but still can she her as lovely haha.. probably we have been closed too long. Hmmm I haven't heard about my other friend as well overthere.

On my work:... dunno, I'm starting to have coffee and donut everymorning.. and it works fine for me in terms of productivity.. think i need to depend on that now to increase my performance. I'm still not satisfied with my performance so far.

No comments: