You know what :) this gonna be my final week in Chicago.
I'm going back to Jakarta and will move to Singapore temporarily.
Well the funny thing is that, I don't feel like angry at Alliance who evidently screwing up my visa status in here. and same thing with Canon who doesn't want to fight for me.
I know that this visa will cost me a problem and i'm just hoping that it will be fixed for me.
Well now I know that I always need to take care problem since the beginning.
That's quite a lesson for me.
Second thing, I know that I always want to go back or move to another place, and I know He always show me not a direct way.
Thats why i'm quite excited right now with all the possibility that I might get later in the future.
I know it's gonna be fun.
But i have to get a job first for sure.
For me this is the end of another chapter and i'm gearing up for another one.
Packing almost done. Yani will move in later next week.
I see a lot of crushed heart lately, hopefully all will be ok.
Well I know I like this girl since the first time I saw her. I never make a move though.
You know me, take a lot of time to make sure. Now, the more I know her (still limited though) the more I admire her. But think time is off now, and i just wish i have more time to know her more.
Spent some 1/2 a day on Thursday with Chris and Josh. That was a fun one.
We went from I am Siam and jet li movie.
Josh was so cute, man I am hoping that I will get a son that cute later.
i just all my friends in here. too bad they are all couples. :)
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment