Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Last minute shopping spree

Crazy,
I'm not such a shopper kind of person.
I even haven't successfully bought my SLR Camera yet which I have thought about buying it since 2 years ago.
Yeah, I'm not a big spender. But amazingly for the last couple of months, I spent quite a lot mostly because I only buy things that I am sure I won't find it in Asia Pacific. well not included my laptop of course, I bought that for simplicity reason and yeah I never regret that.
Yesterday I bought an external HD 350gb, because I don't think shipping my old rusty cpu is worth the money and time. Hopefully this will be a good investment as well.
Now I spend most of my time dine out as well, hihihi never been that generous either as well before. I even bought my mom an Ipod Nano which I don't myself never consider to buy one.
Well I am sure I can buy a SLR camera in Singapore one day. This i promise i'll buy after i got a job.
I'm still thinkin about my guitar though. I can't bring it, can't ship it, but i love it so much eventhough it has a crack already. I've been with my guitar for about almost 15 years i guess?
Been an exciting week lately.

No comments: