Been a bit struggling but uphill a bit as well in the office. Well it started to get better and better. Hopefully I can get even faster to pickup all things. But i realized i'm not the technical kind of person. So, now I have to get adjusted to the environment. I'm up for the challenge now.
Having fun with coding again and almost blowing my fuse for debugging and configuring IDE, well it sounds dejavu now.. :) I'm not talking about taking a wrong decision. But yes, I'm still enjoying it and I just want to move on with my decision.
Bad Weekend at jakarta? first, I missed the flight, took the next early morning flight. got a lot of traffic jam there at mangga dua. but we had such a memorable birthday dinner for my mom. We had dinner at Kembang Goela. it was really GOOD. It's a Indo-Dutch restaurant. We ordered quite a lot but the pricey price seems to worth it. Everyone satisfied. That's the most important thing. Next day, didn't do much special, just to almost regular church except we went to the kebaktian pemuda. nice.
and later at night, my flight arrived singapore late so i missed the last bus, the last train and had to take a $30 cab with a slightly sleepy driver.. :)
Got a good fight with Eclipse installation with those crazy pluggins, and when I installed NetBean.. in just 5 minutes it's all done.. Dang!!!! I threw away the whole day just for that silly sophisticately complicated IDE. Nevermind, at least I learned something. I just tried to walk in stride hahaha. :)
My good ol high school friend suddenly asked to have dinner at little india (guess what she wanted to eat..pretty easy eh..:) and since it's close to my work place, I went. There she told me that she's planning to quit her job this end of year and wanna travel and study yoga in india with her oz bf. Interesting though thinking that they will try to live with savings only. I don't know how long they plan to do this.
I just struck silent, thinking, errr, "what are you thinking" kind of question :)
Well I always trust on "do anything seriously then we will survive" kind of attitude, but still this amazed me :).
But the most important thing during the last 2 weeks. I feel I love "her" even more. She had her best mood and I'm just happy to be here. She just someone who is really loveable.
Look at below my current favorite song. (p.s. I never heard any michael buble song before and never tried to. but this song really struck me with love and wonder)
This song just representing my true feeling about her.
Everything lyrics by Michael Buble.
YOU TUBE Video
You're a falling star, You're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And You're the perfect thing to say.
And you play your card, but it's kinda cute.
Ah, When you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend, that you don't know it's true.
Cause you can see it when I look at you.
[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday.
And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,
[ Everything lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com ]
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.
[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're every song, and I sing along.
Cause you're my everything.
yeah, yeah
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment