Today, one of my closest friend in Singapore will take off for good to Jakarta. She's been a good Church friend. Well, we seldom communicate on daily basis, but we usually meet up at Church if we happen to come to the same service. Well ok so another chapter to go then. Think I need to start get comfortable with living alone. Well, I am taking over her cell service plan for a win-win situation as well.
On the other hand, I have a pretty good upbeat mood with my special one :), she's been pretty lovely lately. I am really hoping for the best. I just can tell you that she's everything special.
Oh finally, I'm starting to stabilize myself and with that accumulating yesterday when I made a couple of shopping transaction hehe :) Jeans and Tennis shoes. I don't know why for the several weeks I tried to buy those two important things always end up just a couple minute quick look and no mood for purchase anything. But yesterday, uh, things seems pretty easy to swipe your card.
anyway i feel happy this week.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment