Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sydeny

Two months, and here I am now, spending my last week in humble hotel in sydney.
Well, there are enjoyments and challenges in here.
Challenges ya mostly at work lah. The people are nice in here, but probably we're different culture and a bit different then my colleagues in SG. Sometimes, this bit frustrates me, but I still can hang on. It just I need to work harder everyday to catch up with them.
But I enjoy the social life in here. Found lots and lots of my old friends and new friends.
Seems pretty nice to be able to settle down in here.
Still have doubts though since my office mgt in here is not very open up, so kinda confusing for me.

Man..so difficult to write anything since I don't have a credible internet connection. Everything is expensive here I must complain. But I accept that as a challenge. Well 2 months and half I've been living in this southern hemisphere. Lots of fun, up, down, everything. Even last week after I moved to my new so called happy place, I encounter things that I never experience in my life.. (almost) but almost got into a fight with several guys in here is new thing. So that is a new thing that need my attention as well to build my future.

My indekost place is quite funny. 4 roomies with very very different characters. all girls of course. and I can get friendly to them the first time I met them. Lots of fun, love (oops.. friendly love of course :), and food of course. This is something new for me of course. I was scared the first time to realize I have 4 female roomies but it turns out very interesting.

Next thing is my workplace. It's a nice one of course. I can learn lots of new things in here. Well I must admit I'm well outpaced by all of them in terms of technical skills, but so far I managed to finish all my assignments well within time. So hopefully gonna be interesting days to come. ( starting from this month, i'm officially with australian payroll..huffs..one down..)

Church. I've been tasting several church services here, namely grii, irc, filadelfia, hillsong. I still can't confirm which one I'm more attached with. But so far I'm closer to grii, since the place and time is more convenient. I just want to start serving again. Hopefully I can find a way soon.

to be continued...

No comments: