Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sort of Happy so far

Sometimes life is funny, and I like the way He architected blue print of my life in which many times I have my ups and down but always make me smile at the end when I look back after I closed another chapter of my life. I know my journey still long way to reach the end. Not even half I'm sure. Sometimes, seing others achievement, I might get jealous easily. But everytime He always reminds me of things that others don't fortunate enough to experience my kind of life.
Every good thing end up with smile, every bad thing end up with something to learn. I learn to always feel happy for others as it will give you the best feeling of life as well.

When you think to do something bad and negative (eventhough only in your mind), you always got scared that people might be able to do similar bad things to you. But if you think backwardly, if you think to do something good to others, you know that people will do good to you too.
I think it's good to experience bad moment once in a while if that can make you aware and don't fell asleep.

Found a very enchanted song from kevin kern called paper cloud. This song just like summarizing a very lovely life that I can enjoy so far. I always feel like calming. Well, after several years full of turbulence, I take a happy breath.

To summarize what happen lately, yep, I never call her ever since, I bought my camera, that is perfect to my need and of course I love it so much. I also managed to bring my guitar here. Splendid.
On my first month, I stayed in Darlinghurst, a notorious (just right across king cross) but lovely area with all the hip cafes. The apartment was crazily bad (even has to turn off the light when taking my "business" because I don't like being annonymously exposed to public hehe) but the thing I like when I first arrived in here. I was surrounded by lovely friends (even starting from the first day..thanks n***), met so many friends from as early as kindergarten. Found a lot of good ( i mean good!!) food.

The second month I stayed in a mid level service apt which is quite good since it's in the city, so I can go everywhere I want without thinking about dark night. Probably it's a good thing too that my SG mentor also happen to stay in sydney for a project so that we always spend sometimes exploring good dining places. Got a room in Bondi Junction a hip area in the east sector, close to bondi beach, but I give it to my colleague since I think he needed it more than I do. So I take one in Banksia, which endup good thing as well as these 4 female roomies are very well connected with me since the first time we met.
So I'm happy so far with progress of my life.

No comments: