Saturday, June 14, 2008

Characters

All you know that my roomies are all female.
Couple days ago, well all chat and argued about temperament characters in which they said that I'm more Sanguine and Choleric.

Sanguine indicates the personality of an individual with the temperament of blood, the season of spring (wet and hot), and the classical element of air. A person who is sanguine is generally arrogant, cocky, indulgent, and confident. He/She can be day-dreamy and off-task to the point of not accomplishing anything and can be impulsive, possibly acting on whims in an unpredictable fashion. This also describes the manic phase of a bipolar disorder. Also, the humour of Sanguine is usually treated with leeches.

Choleric corresponds to the fluid of yellow bile, the season of summer (dry and hot), and the element of fire. A person who is choleric is a doer and a leader. They have a lot of ambition, energy, and passion, and try to instill it in others. They can dominate people of other temperaments, especially phlegmatic types. Many great charismatic military and political figures were cholerics. On the negative side, they are easily angered or bad-tempered.

more at Wikipedia

Weird eh.. but I assume they only judge me from their 1 month knowledge of me which of course as you all know I can be chatty, sometimes argumentative.
What they haven't found out is my quite time moment and my "bete" moment as well.
I'm not a kind of person who likes to lead all the time, especially during a relationship, I need someone who can share the decision chores load as well. As I believe that's the time I want to see my partner's habit and like etc. Otherwise how am I going to know them better if everything is always about me? :|
SO .. I can't be with someone who always ask me to lead on everything (I like to have another option and opinion as well, I'm kind of person who always open for something new or just simple suggestion)
Yes.. I will lead on things that is important.
No.. kitchen is not my share of powerfield (eventhough I will keep a chip on that of course).

So now I end up with 4 females with 4 different characters.
For their own good, lets call them caitlin, denise, elmira and josephine.
Why I choose these names? it's all representing the mood for me which is (liberty, mystery, maturity and conventional.
So as you see, caitlin just seems like a free spirit kind of cute girl who looks like enjoy everything surrounded her and ready to walk with confidence. Denise is a charming mystery in which she keeps a portion to herself but starting to pave ways to maturity level. Elmira has level of maturity already and knows what she wants. Josephine has passed her peak time and looks tired with environment, longing for steady hands to keep her comfort but still standing tall.

It just amuse me to see all these characters running around me.
Just thank God for all the friends given to you as they are all your angels (good or bad)... (and of course.. I'm charlie..huahahaha)

No comments: