Funny right, it took me half a year to befriends most people in Sambu (my best friends there are exceptional of course), it took me couple years to get a regular friends to go out in Chicago (eventually the last year i was there was the peak), but.. it took me only couple months to get new friends here in Sydney. Is it a sign?
Well I believe of time frame to get used and believing in something. Remember.. I'm bad with my instinct? I'm bad judging my feeling? So I just slowly walk along the stream and see where it goes then. I'm just taking my time on everything, eventhough now start to think about longer term in everything that I do here.
So i saw an old youtube movie about Randy Pausch's last lecture that I have watched last year.
Here some of the notes that quite interesting from him.
- Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted
- The brickwall is there for a reason. To show how badly we want things.
- Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap
- Be good at something: it makes you valuable
- Find the best in everybody; no matter how you have to wait for them to show it
- Be prepared: "luck" is where preparation meets opportunity
Randy Pausch
Well, It's all true.


No comments:
Post a Comment