Thursday, April 05, 2007

Fourth Day

Fourth day of the occurance of the first pox dew.
I got lots of new dews now mostly on my face and scalp.
I'm not sure if this is the side effect of the vaccine or the pox itself, but judging from my face only, it's quite a lot to be called mild? well not sure about it, we'll see in about 3-4 more days then.
I bought a calamine lotion already and decided that today is my last day going out. Too dangerous for the innocent people outthere i guess.
I'm wondering how many people with pox passed me innocently before?
Well so tomorrow will be day with joy of cooking then i guess.
Shamefully I forgot that tomorrow is Jum'at Agung.
Too bad i can't attend the easter celebration here.
I feel shame as well that I didn't achieve fasting on lent season this time.

No comments: