Thursday, April 19, 2007

Quotes from a book that i forgot the title name

I read (skim through) a book about relationship at borders today.
Some of the quotes are really interesting.
Well, maybe I need to start to re-think my point of view about relationship I guess.
Think I need to get a lot of makeover on this side.

----

To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. george MacDonald

In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. Albert Einstein

Love seems the swiftest, but is is the slowest of all growths.
No man or woman really knows what perfect love is
until they have been married a quarter of a century
Mark Twain

Everything that irritates us about others
can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
Carl Jung

The first duty of love is to listen.
Henry David Thoreau

After all these years,
I see that I was mistaken about Even in the beginning;
It is better to live outside the Garden with her
than inside it without her.
Mark Twain

Live has taught us that:
Love does not consist of gazing at each other,
but in looking together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

My friend is one... who take me for what I am.
Henry David Thoreau

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
Henry David Thoreau

No comments: