Yesterday, I had a marathon interview in the afternoon. Both turned out good but with a but at the end.
The first one was at Gemalto. a big French company specializing in smart card development and manufacture. It was one of the most enjoyable interview that I ever had. She's very open up and can digged me to open up as well. The project is very interesting and I'm really hoping to get second interview for the project. (to be honest, French connection is really a magnet for this position :)
Second one was at Netsphere. A small startup solution integration company specializing in small integration and enhancement. I was confused. The first interview with a PM was good but he gave me lots of flash sign to aware that this is a small company. And next was the boss. A small but very talkative and looks very demanding kind of boss. After talking a while (well the interview was pretty nice) I can see that he's started to want to give me an offer but on the other side he wanted to nail me to the ground. He tried to argue that this is my first job in singapore and that I need them to sponsor me a working visa (EP). Well I walked out with an offer but without a satisfied heart. I knew that this is another chance that I would pass at the end.
On one side I have a lot of pressure to get a job soon. But on the other side I'm really in a high hope with some of my interviews.
I don't know but I really am sure that He will lead me into one position soon.
High hope with a prayer.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment