Monday, May 14, 2007

Acceptance

Ok after analyzing many signs this and that.
I accepted the offer and hoping for the best.
Think the starting date will be June.
yay, new things to do.
Now, all I have to do, is just preparing myself by brushing up my technical skills again.
I will also buy a new guitar this week. Can't stand it anymore :)
I will stay at my current room for sometimes since I got a good offer from the host as well. well so far I'm happy.

Funny thing is that. I got call from P&G. I remember when I already accepted offer from Pulau Sambu, suddenly I got call from P&G. So, it's kinda dejavu. I just smiled and wondering if this is gonna be a fun interesting year of experience to come again.
Well the experience working with Sambu is second to none so far. Really a once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget.

Oh second thing, I found and connected again with my long lost friend and neighbour in jakarta. We used to hang out a lot during our high school years. I didn't even realize that she's in Singapore. Gonna be interesting I guess.

No comments: