huffs.. i got an offer for the position that I want.
I am pretty much positive with the interview yesterday.
To sum up: interviewed with 2 managers and 1 MD for 3 hours (excluding 1st interview with another manager for 1 hour prior to this).
The low point is the offer is below my target range.
The positive points, i like the position, the environment, the people (not a big company though), the international environment(majority bule), travel.
I have time to think about it, but unless i got a pretty much happier offer, i will take this offer happily.
Anyway the point is that this can be a gateway for me for everything and the road is looks pretty good. So i'm pretty much positive about it. I mean that they offer training, other fringe benefit that will support my growth.
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment