Ok, it's a Content Management software company which more specialized in Web Content Management.
The company is small medium size, but quite big player in this Web 2.0 era.
Well, nothing in relation with Supply Chain which is my specialty of course, but I think about diversifying my knowledge as well. So I think it's a good stepping stone for me. And nothing about wiring as well. :)
The office is quite small, tidy, not so many people but it looks a very friendly environment. The people so far very friendly, nobody looks pretty hectic with the job, casual dress code (except for slippers).
It's a done deal for now.
To congratulate myself, I bought a Seagull Entourage Rustic guitar.
For my skill, this is an expensive guitar of course. Well, but I'm just thinking about investment and how to upgrade my skill, hopefully by playing better guitar will improve my skill as well ihihihi :)
The sound is so nice, very crunchy, I just love it. It cost less expensive and less quality than the original S6 model (which I really like as well), but the looks is better.
Overall, this is indeed a very interesting week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment