Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ear Infection

I've having an Ear Infection (Otitis Media) for about a week.
It started after I watched Transformer last Sunday and got usual flu afterwards.
After 2 days, I started to develop a kind of headache just behind my eardrums, it's kinda annoying, it felt like someone pinch your ear drums hard and run away.
After getting more frequent plus light fever and cough, I started to ate Antibiotics on tuesday, and on friday after consulting my concerned dearly beloved, I asked my mom in the afternoon, and she named the disease right away as usual and told me to double dose the antibiotics..
All is better now.

Well, I dig a little about this Ear Infection which commonly infecting children. It's not pretty dangerous, but can damage your eardrums permanently if not treated.
Here's a good link about EAR Infection

Oh oh, this morning I played badminton with my landlord and several of his colleague. My dear Dutch guy couldn't make it. But it was really fine. Getting a lot of sweat and all can play quite well. It feels good to produce a lot of sweat. Now need to get ready to welcome all the stiff and pain muscle hehehe :)

* We talked for about 2.5 hours today. :) she's so lovely :)

No comments: