Ok, for the past 2 weeks I got into a lot of confusion with my office.
We indeed have a lot of good business here and there, but I then realized it also lead to a small restructuring point in my office. The kind Boss will be relocated to Saudi Arabia because of increasing sales lead on the area. The second thing is that because of a big client in the step of making huge deal with us requiring us to handle their project directly in Australia, causing us to make a global move as well to acquire a close integration vendor and merge them into our office.
And even we have a sales lead as far as Johannesburg, south africa.
So I guess there will be a lot of changes will happen for the next 6-12 months.
I am just hopping for the best and gear on my learning curve.
The sad point is that I have to be parted with a very nice French boss. I think he is the nicest boss I ever have so far.
Due to sudden inquiry from that Johannesburg client he has to leave to that city immediately and yesterday became his last day in the office.
We had a big farewell dinner with his wife and all colleagues fam as well.
Well this is add on story on that. :)
We held the party at Sushi Tei in Holland Village. Well thanks to my upscale class friend he introduced a lot of GOOD sushi and especially the expensive yet good Lobster(topped with cheese) arrrgghhh..soooo goood..
I even ate the sashimi and all those raw things that I avoided in the past :)
Really fresh!!
It was a wonderful yet sad with all this dining and farewell things.
To be honest, I really like this small but wonderful office and I vow to make the best out of this experience will be.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment