Saturday, November 25, 2006

blog

I've been anonymously exchanged comments with my friend at her blog.. :)
Well, i was intrigued by some of her blogs since far as I know she's kind perfect, smart, hard working kind of girl. But well I know that no one is perfect of course, behind all this perfect character, I just realize that she's just a fragile, weak and too much pressure kind of girl.
Well she's too hard on herself I guess.
Maybe if she can see herself in different point of view, that should be better.
I've been there too, and I know how she felt. Now, I try see things from many point of view, and it helps me a lot.
My confident in Him grow stronger and stronger as I know and trust that He will keep me straight on my steps while He keeps give me a proper training so that I can follow His steps.
I know that I'm not perfect, I'm just like a 1 year old kid who's trying to walk perfectly to keep up with my dad. I know sometimes it's hard not to fall, my leg is not strong enough yet, but I know that my dad will always hold me if I fall, He will comfort me if I cried in pain and He will lift me up again so that I can walk again.
Uh, wow, sometimes a friend problem can become a light to guide my step.
I just wished that I can be there to help her too. Let see what I can do.. :)

No comments: