Ok, so the story continues.
I arrived at Soekarno Hatta Airport around 3pm. It was sheer hot!!!
I was crazy thinking how small the parking lot alleys.
People driving like crazy as well, feels like everyone wanted to hit on us.
I kept screaming to my dad, watch out left, watch out right..!!!!
My mom sat calmly at the back. "Don't worry about that lah".
Suddenly we changed direction and went to Emmie Acuan instead!!! hu hu hu...
Still soo good lor.. :)
Came to the house, feel everything look so small (but it only took me about a day to get used to it).
Bakmie was the theme when I was in Jakarta.
So we always go around to find my fave bakmie places!! :)
Luckily bakmie pinangsari now open at Greenville.. ooooo.. that's the best..
My dad as always helped me with all my financial / banking things.. he's the best family finance manager that I ever had..still.
My friends..still the same..
Mery and Japra.. still my best one.. looking good as well
Ika.. still the nastiest and chattier .. :)
Kece and Allen.. aiyaa.. she's sooo pale and white!!!!
DW.. no change at all..
first weekend and second week is ok.
third one..I was getting bored already..
dang.. nothing to do..
i was just busy top upping my roaming mobile!!! dang expensive...
it's good the i have my still best friend helping me with all this.. :)
thanks buddy..
I lost couple pounds during my time in jakarta..
dunno maybe because the porsion is smaller and mom never cooked that much again like used to be. and funny thing is that I can eat bakmie just with 1 bowl...
you know i used to have 1.5 bowl at least back then..
I am also proud that I can start to drive within 3 days after arrived in Jakarta.
I was crazy about all the motorcycle and busway!! so many changes with the roadway as well.
I forget most of the way in jakarta (expecially one in south).
Luckily I never experience the crazy traffic jam overthere.
Oh my sister has a new show called Celebrity Jam, it was a show where a singer coupled with an artis (movie or tv or whatever) sing together. Crazy though.. but it is a fun show.
Eventhough I have those 2 hosts that always scream.. " at Celebrityyyy.. jjjaaaaaaammmm" arrgghh...
Her other show Expresso Prime Time also a nice one..
hoh..I'm so proud of her.. :)
I remember talked talked talked on the phone for the first 2 weeks. Crazy lor..
Even with my best neighbour in palatine. She called in the middle of the night, and let out all her thoughts about her relationship for about 5 hours.. I was surprised the way she felt.
I also went to mery's house in tj duren. her fam had a fam lunch hour and i was invited. hihihi funny though being an outsider among the fam.. :) but it was fun and everybody there were fun as well.. lot's of talks.. and her sister still pretty as ever.. :) crazy huh.. :)
her family is a big fam now with all the siblings have at least 2 children.. :)
my mom will be jealous with them hahahaahahaha
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment