Thursday, March 22, 2007
Di Yi Ci -- How a guy suppose to do
Ok, this song is good. but the video is interesting.
The guy did the right thing. He's in control for a relationship.
But the next thing that is happening in this movie. He's rejected. Sarkastically.
And after that, it's the girl who's taking the control.
Well, being a guy, rejected, but the girl still hanging around by his side and even seek for comfort. He won't go anywhere right? can't go on because she blocked it, but she won't let him move back. So she definitely in control.
Well, actually after she rejected him, she got fired and dumped. So that she turn back to him again.
From outsider stand point, we must say: she's unfair.
But if i'm the guy, maybe I will dumbly accept it at the end, just like him.
Why? because I like her anyway from the beginning.
If I said I like but not interested for further relationship, that's a different case of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment