Thursday, March 15, 2007

Where am I suppose to be

I hate this moment and situation.
I hate looking for a job. I hate out of job.
I know I have to do something with it. But seems like I'm kinda jealous with everybody else who has a very easy way. What is actually happening to me. Did I do something wrong?
Sometimes it's funny to see some friends actually got a job which actually different then what they're looking for.
But me? I don't know why lately it's so difficult to get the job that I want. Like the seagate and apple. I found the job is pretty interesting like what I want. I ended up not satisfied with the overall condition of the working environment.
It's not that I'm not capable of doing the job, I always able to conquer and improve the job that I had. So I don't think that's the case. I just want to get a job that I want.

I know that the job that I want is not a lot. Very limited. But I know it's there.
I'm still standing up with a high hope that I can get a job right soon.

Ok, the theory sometimes confuse me as well.
According to the theory, we need to be positive with a high hope.
But the fact is, I can't get anything from being positive?
I always got something when I'm feeling down at the edge.
Funny right?
Remember Sambu, Depaul, Pactrans, McDonalds, Canon.
It's always at the last minute
I still can't understand that.

Please somebody help me to understand that.
What should I do now.
Think hard.
Well i'm not afraid, just thinking, which one is the last minute one :)

No comments: