Huff, finally managed to get an interview for this week. It was lead kind of technical position but need to hands on dirty as well. Thought I prepared it well. But didn't expect some really basic question that I already forgot. Uh..
Fedex location was pretty far from woodlands, and it's so difficult to get a cab from Eunos MRT. It's really hot too yesterday. Aside from the technical test, I did pretty ok for the interview though. Eventhough if I have to choose, then I will definitely choose the seagate because the project is really interesting about supply chain.
The agent is actually pretty nice as well, but he's really2 not communicative. I have to call him to get updates etc so I never had any good feeling in this waiting time. So thought I will wait until monday to get the news then.
After that I hang around excelsior (city hall) area again to check on some guitar store.. amazingly..I found the seagull guitar.. oh man..the sound..so deliciously rich the way I like it. I didn't expect the sound will be round and the grip is so easy to play with. But the stumbling point is just the price. For the S6 model is $580 and the S6 Spruce is $600 (without the pickup of course). But..oh I really love the sound... should I buy it? ok..think about this later after i get a job. But trully I really want to get a job soon, so that I can buy my guitar and camera? and especially, get my love back on track.
Later we went to Marina bay for a birthday dinner with Fifie (the bday girl) and Erika and Handoko. I think the place called Pong..something, it's a buffet, but to be honest I don't really feel it's worth $12 the way we eat. The stove was really a slow cook and I don't really feel quite satisfied actually but after all, it's quite ok lor.
at night, i never felt this feeling that frustrate me a lot. I really need to get a job soon because I'm really in love!!
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment