Saturday, March 10, 2007

Mandarin Course

Crazy, with only a short notice, me and two of my close friends in singapore started our Mandarin course today. Well, we were late for about 1 hour of the total 3 hours.
The class is small with ok fun 8 guys. The teacher is from China mainland, a talkative, quite attractive young married woman.
It's pretty interesting class though where we were forced to speak up. quite ok lah.
Well, at least i can try something that probably useful in the future. At least I want to commit with further more advance level.

The fun exciting time was the travel minute from home to queenstown. I talked with "her" almost all the way down south and I got lost. The weather was crazily hot and the sun was burning deep to my bones. But I managed to get through finally.

See, how much I enjoyed talking with "her" a lot.
(well, no, she didn't cause me the lost part)

No comments: