Friday, September 07, 2007

Next - Journey

Well, I'm still on my honeymoon period :)
I felt like can't live a minute without calling her.
But I tried hard as well, as I'm training to control myself as well not to overdo it.
Just can't help it sometimes.
It just feels good to be loved you know.
Next, we so many plans to do and we do want to make a good start on this too.

I mean like I have passed the steep hill safely, now I can see mountains to climb in front of me, sometimes I feel like want to step aside and just sit there. But I know that behind that mountain, thats where all the blessing that I've been waiting lies.
Now, I found a perfect companion to climb that mountain, I feel better and ready to go.

I read a lot of books lately, it makes me feel like being there as well. One of the interesting book that I read called Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer. It's actually a true story from a true tragic event on Mount Everest commercial climbing. I won't talk about the tragic event as you can read it there on the link from the magazine (I read the complete version on the book). The thing is that, he talked about how important to have a strong, trusted and equal partner to climb on the mountain on duo trip.
You need to know your partner well before making the trip as you need to know how are you going to depend on him/her and how is he/she going to depend on you as well.
It's basically the same with a relationship and even harder.
First, you need to find someone that you're comfortable with.
I mean trip to the mountain only require like a month or so relationship. Marriage require like the rest of your life. That's why it's important to get comfortable living together. And it's not easy to find one.
Then how well you know your companionship before you go through this long journey. Relationship and marriage is easy to get into, but the biggest challenge is how to maintain a fun, sound and fruitful journey to the finish line.

I have been directed in many ways by Him that sometimes I don't understand why do I have to go through all this situation training. But at the end of the training and into the next phase I usually realize the benefit of following that path.
That what makes me fully confident with whatever challenges lies in front of me.
Well, I'm not perfect but I grow towards His direction and now We want to walk together towards His direction.
I just wanna say Thank You for what You have done.

No comments: