well, these are the happiest moment in my life so far.
sweet as I can say.
she's really lovely.
The good thing of course that we deal it well so far, and the thing is that, we both really want to commit to each other for our future life.
And I'm really willing to step forward to strengthen this relationship.
I really value this relationship as I didn't get this one easily.
and I really mean it for sure.
Below is the point to ponder from ODB couple days ago, well, it's for marriage, but we can tone it down a little bit and still make sense.
How can a husband continue to love his wife in a more princely way? Try these suggestions: Listen—enjoy those tender times when she can unburden her heart without fear. Love life—find ways to add fun to your marriage. Lead spiritually—guide the way into prayer and intimate fellowship with the Lord.
Father, please lead our way to a better relationship everyday and that we want to bring this relationship closer to You as well. Lead each of our step and direct us toward Your plan.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment