I haven't open my fs for quite a while.
Couple days ago, she asks me to change my status there.
So I checked my Who's viewed me count only 4 ( see how am I not popular hehe )
then 5 minutes after I switched on the "in relationship" status, my friend pinged me.
Later on my sister and my other friend there. By next morning I got 71 hit ( well considering that I'm not popular, that's a big jump of course :)
But I'm not thinking about that. I'm just thinking, how many of them open the fs website in the office on daily basis!
Well, my office is very lenient on internet access. We even sometimes throwing garbage funny videos or links to each other during office hours. Sometimes we exchange good links as well like TED or geek stuffs.
But when we need to concentrate, well I can say my office can as quite as hmm what eh? very quite that nobody made any sounds other than clicking sounds, mumbling sounds, gotcha sounds (i.e oooo..like that eehh), cursing sounds (i.e ...err what da...), or any language we can produce like alamak, aiyooo, danggg, mannn, kam ciong, woaaiyooo, gillaaa... etc
And usually that will followed by short break and crazy laughable chats with "coffee" on hand..
Man, what a funny office.
But one thing that I respect from this small thinking corner. Everybody contributes, responsible and help each other.
That's what I miss from my old factory at Riau.
We work hard and play hard, the most important thing is "Responsible"
Of course I prefer to work like this with less pay (of course i prefer to get higher pay hihi) than lesser work with slightly higher pay :)
Friday, September 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment