think I like to be curious as well and I don't like to assume on someone's thoughts.
I think it's dangerous. :)
Wikipedia said:
An assumption is a proposition that is taken for granted, in other words, that is treated for the sake of a given discussion as if it were known to be true.
- In logic, more specifically in the context of natural deduction systems, an assumption is made in the expectation that it will be discharged in due course via a separate argument.
The thing is that I am a bad assumer for something unpredictable.
Lately I've learning how to control not to get satisfied before thing is done or happen.
So I'm trying not to assume of something I myself not sure. How I did it.
I like to plan things, I learned to be flexible and see every possibilities that can happen.
I'm not a chess player who can plan moves way ahead.
But no one can guarantee that his moves will succeed according to his plan. That's why he needs to be creative to become a champion.
If you need to assume do this:
1. Analyzing situation in short and long term
2. Limit your choices by eliminating all bad possibilities so you won't make any bad moves
3. Be flexible by being creative, think as general and wide as possible
4. Control your emotion, If you can't (you will some time that it's difficult for you to control your emotion), just backout a little and be quite so that you can think.
This will make your assumption works better.
1. Always see positive side of view because everything is happen for a reason (which I always believe must be good at the end)
2. Don't judge anything too early
3. Make decision as needed without being dominatrix (I hate domination)


No comments:
Post a Comment