Been wanting to buy a digital camera for hmm 6 years? and even until now still haven't buy one yet. That's not even the case of not buying because brands or types dilemma problem. But it's more of "is it the right time" to buy it problem.
I know which brand and type that I want to buy (hint: check my wish list link) :)
It just that I have a traumatic problem with spores on my old beloved Tamron lens in this humid area. So I keep delay buying that camera. Second thing is that, I always consider myself just a "sometimes" hobbyist kind of person only that doesn't really need a good heavy duty camera.
Well of course I still love taking pictures and my wish before I move again, I just want to spend my time wandering around this funny little island which is my current habitat.
Sometimes I know I can use my lonely time here more effectively with hunting pictures. Well ok, that will be my last project in here then.
Here's kind of photography that I like, just a simple, fun, refreshing kind of photography.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/neloqua/
Oh wish I have simplicity in life. hmm well, I am now. It just sometimes I make matters become more complicated. :)
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment