Find a person who love you for exactly what you are.
Good mood bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you
The right person still gonna think the sunshine out of your ass.
<Mac MacGuff - Juno's Father>
I've been into this Juno the first time because of the catchy theme song. I thought it just a cliche chick teen movie. But after I watched the movie. It turned out this is a very wise witty movie.
"As Christians we know that 'redeeming the messes' is something our God specializes in, for it stands at the very center of the message of the cross. God stepped into human time and space on the cross and redeemed the mess we humans had made of our relationship with God through our sinful choices. And all of us have friends or acquaintances who need to hear that truth and experience God's redemption in the midst of the big or small messes of their life."
See how this wise witty works with you:
http://www.christianpost.com/article/20080118/30897_How_to_Share_Your_Faith_Using_'Juno'.htm
What do you think of Juno's stepmother's comment, "Someone's going to get a special blessing from Jesus in this garbage dump of a situation"? Explain how God is in the business of redeeming the messes in our lives by bringing good from difficulty.
(Romans 8:28)
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,[a] who[b] have been called according to his purpose.
As I don't want to give a spoiler ( I don't even know anyone who reads all my craps anyway ), just simply watch it.
The Idea is that, you can't force someone to love you if they can't accept who you are.
So, As We started everything sweetly, I want to end this as sweet as we can too. so that we can treasure all the good times, good memories, good laughter, good things to learn and the sweet adventure we had been through.
All I can say.. It's all good and will love you always as time permitted. I'll take charge again this time.


No comments:
Post a Comment