Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sweetest Thing

Back in SG.
It feels empty again now. Even during my lonely dinner, it feels like I missed something.
Well, still smiling though. I had a very sweet memorable vacation back home.
While not everyday during the vacation was chocolate sweet, but I can say it's fruitful for our relationship. we know each other a step better!
We also realize that this is not gonna be easier as well with all the differences we have in our life in addition to things that we already experienced before like time and space.

True we had argument and I am sorry that I felt the need to speak up a little bit about my dissapointment. That is something I rarely did as well as being pushy. I wasn't angry I know. Anyway I'm really sorry for that.

I know I'm serious about this relationship and whilst I know the many challenges lies ahead, I am ready for that because I know who lead me. And she's way too sweet to let down. I have a positive view on this relationship. Huh, it's not easy being in love I guess. :)

Returned with dozens of oldie but goodie books to read (some even from 50s), I still have questions linger about social manner how to.
Like I know how to act as host and be comfortable with that eventhough with people I don't know.
But if I'm not in the position as host, is it polite to be more than initiative while not being SKSD? Well think I'm a kind of person who are not easy to get into conversation with someone that I don't know outside my comfort area. But it doesn't mean I didn't try to initiate. It just when I don't get any good response, I become bored trying.
Well don't know if that's a false point of view in terms of socializing, but any normal person can get into that situation. right? It's the responsibility of the host. right?

I guess I am not a person who can quit easily after 1 problem. Think I have been facing a lot of problems in my life eventhough not life threatening one, but that only make me see positive and become stronger. I am not afraid of falling down because I know I can stand up and walk right up again. Well now I can't guarantee that my future plan will work 100% of course (anybody can? please let me know how), but I can guarantee that she will be my no 1 in my horizontal relationship and she'll my responsibility.
Now I have a new challenge, and I am up to it.

Anyway, again, I miss her already.

Psalm 118:5-6
In my anguish I cried to the LORD and He answered by setting me free.
The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?

No comments: