I know that I'm not a good speaker and talker, and surely been hit by
my own thought, assumption and insensitive cluttered mind through my
spontaneous tongue.
I don't know but I feel like He's touching base on my weaknessess
through a series of a "never happen to me before" occasion and through
some close friends which allowing me to learn about my power ego
problem as well.
All of this has raised my curiousity on digging deep assessing my own
perseption of how life is supposedly be done.
I think, Assessing and Evaluating is one of required activity on being
a Christian as we need to ensure if we are on the right track. Just
like Wolvie always look back to make sure if we're following him or if
he's on the right track.
As you may realize, it happen that our group members are all leaders
on their own field, strength and capacity in His army, and we all have
shown our compassion to grow in Him through our sweet friendship and
it just happen that we are all working to grace His name through our
work and as a benevolent reminder, I just want you guys to learn from
my faults so that you won't complacently fall into the same dunia that
I'm living right now :) by profoundly read these verses below which I
just can't get off my mind lately, and I will simply just leave it to
you guys to absorb, digest and think about it. At the end of this
tunnel, I know for sure that we all have one same reason: To have His
name glorified through our tongues.
Where there is no wood, the fire goes out; and where there is no
talebearer, strife ceases. —Proverbs 26:20
We must ask God for the wisdom to know when to speak, what to speak,
and when to simply keep our mouths shut. For "in the multitude of
words sin is not lacking, but he who restrains his lips is wise"
(Proverbs 10:19).
It is often wise to be quiet and speak few words. But if we must
speak, let's talk of those things that encourage and move others
closer to God, not those things that will discourage and hurt them.
"The tongue of the wise promotes health" (Proverbs 12:18). —David
Roper
And if your thought and mind were left destitute by thinking of what
people might say about you.
Just remember:
"You have no time to occupy your thoughts with that complacency or
consideration of what others will think. Your business is simply,
"What will my Father in heaven think?" -St.Katharine Drexel
I know that you are right now thinking "Deny!! what are you
thinking??" Yep, I don't know, It just floated on my mind last night
and uh well think I need not only formating my compie but my mind as
well.
Brainwash me please... dunia.. dunia.. dooh.. :)
Thanks guys for everything, this verse is really for you:
Your words have upheld him who was stumbling, and you have
strengthened the feeble knees. —Job 4:4
and sippers, after putting another piece of puzzle on building the
shield of faith, lets,
Reach out and give your love to the loveless,
Reach out and make a home for the homeless;
Reach out and shed God's light in the darkness—
Reach out and let the smile of God touch through you. —Brown
(c) 1971 Word, Inc
hum..so much for a thought eh?
I'll cook for this friday since everyone is busy.
den


No comments:
Post a Comment