Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Special weekend with special people

Ok it's bit clear today so I can write again better i hope.
Last weekend was an interesting one.
We had our first Solitude in Peace Praise and Worship last Friday
03/03/06, where we also had dinner menu ranging from Ikan Rica2, Gado2
to Cah Bayem enak semua lah. Adrian lead us very nicely, well done
man.
Saturday morning was a lazy one for me as I had to go to bengkel like
around 9am, and have to wait for like 4 hours for them to finish the
muffler and all the noises. Well so far I can save up a lot!! while
wasting my time so the payback i think its ok lah. After that I had to
wait for about 1/2 hour for car wash!! and after that had to wait for
another 15 mnts for Robert. Man, what plenty waste of time i had that
saturday. I had to rush to ICF and they had a nice fellowship with
tasty snacks/foods. After that me, yuni, robert went to Second Chance
Move (Michael W Smith), it was a so so movie but quite interesting
one.
Sunday morning, we went to Field Museum (me, yuni, nita, rob) to see
Pompei exhibition which was a quite interesting one. It was a nice
trip. After that we realized that It was snowing and it's really
beautiful. We went to Chinatown to meet Hadi and Fanny and after that
we rushed to St.Hubert church, well it was my first Catholic
Communion as well. Nice.
We got a dinner (now plus adrian and iwanto) at Laoszechuan. I started
to have a bad mood a bit maybe because I was a little bit tired. Oh
btw, before St.Hubert, we spent like 15 mnts playing around with snow
at Busse park. Snow is really an awsome creation.
And after that we gathered together while watching oscar (complete
with Yuli). Night still young when they left, I really love this
group. Sorry if sometimes i disappointed you guys.

No comments: