Saturday, March 04, 2006

unstable

Hmm i need to learn how to control and stabilize my mood, emotion and feeling. These use to be my strength. But now? maybe yes, I need to surrender it more to Him.
I think as I already pass my problems to Him and I'll be ok, but again I forgot about this poem that should remind me to surrender it all to Him.

As children bring their broken toys,
with tears for us to mend,
I brought my broken dreams to God,
because He is my friend.
But then instead of leaving Him in
peace to work alone,
I hung around and tried to help,
with ways that were my own.
At last, I snatched it back again and cried,
"How can you be so slow?"
"My child" He said, "What could I do?
You never let it go."

I just realize that I'm still holding it thight eventhough I already ask Him to help me out.
Am I being moody? well I know I can't avoid that. But I know I can surrender it all to Him and let Him take care of my heart, soul, mind and future.
Thanks for always reminding me through all of my close friends.

No comments: