I might be crazy in a little while.
Seem like i haven't care about my environment lately.
My group, my friends, my sister, my jobs, my need to be done, my
promises it's all up on a mess.
Think I have to regroup and forget about what have been in the past.
Without realizing it, I have been hurting others heart.
I don't know but everything seems so wrong lately, I haven't even have
time to get relax a little bit.
I have pushed myself to the edge and resulting in unproductiveness and
destructing my self off a bit.
I have been selfish to my own thought and always hoping on something
that I know won't work for me.
I always push again His will.
Why? because I am stubborn, selfish and have a big big ego power.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Selfish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment