Ok,think this is the longest span that i didn't post anything. Yep lot
of things going on. But to sum up, yes, everybody knows now our
situation.
Ok, life is cool now. :)
My trick part looks working well. I'm back to normal a bit as everyone
thought that I'm a high temper kind of person :)
Hehehe, wow i'm pretty much like having a double personality last week :)
well I need to fix things up rite? and yeah it's works well :)
The important thing right now is that, I have to make my decision to
pursue this offer (which actually not really guarantee that I will be
able to stay permanently but this is my best chance so far i guess).
One thing that I have learned:
You can't love someone who doesn't love you if you expect something in
return because it's a turn off!!! :)
You can't love someone if yourself have doubt if you can really love her.
You can't love someone that also care for everybody else.
You can't love someone who can't love you back.
You can't love someone that is really different than your type.


No comments:
Post a Comment