Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas Card

Been that bored this afternoon and I started to play with photos and endup playing with Photoshop and created this picture.
Dang this picasa nearly cost me my nerve.
I'm not sure if I'm succesfully upload this file to miepangsit.
I've been waiting for one company to call me back for the second interview. So far this is one that I'm waiting for the come back. The rest, I don't really care. Hopefully ok, still praying hard.
I got called from Apple as well this morning and funny thing that they use Microsoft for their portal system. The position seems like pretty interesting as well with more concentration on Supply Chain Solution. Oh goody. Hopefully this will be a good one as well. I am excited with lots of new interesting project position. Hopefully I can get one.
During the healthe, I admitted I did the interview with stupidity, just because I felt the interviewer is a bit arogant. The fact that he trully holds a prety good position at Oracle mesmerized me. Ooooppsss.. :)
Well, really hoping I still can get second interview with him. :)
Second thing, I'm not james anymore, my anonymity has been revealed and well you can guess that we stop chatting as well. Hope she doesnt' mad at me. I only wanna help, well, ok, I also want to take a chance to talk to her. but no other than that.
Feli already got confirmation for her ticket. So we will all be in Jakarta, probably around mid Jan or end Jan. Wah so good to live around this area. I can go anywhere.
I've been busy with the organizing the smpk1 reunion, hopefully we can gather lots of people there. I'm targeting around 20 people. Hopefully we can get as many.

No comments: