Sometimes I don't know how to react to this kind of situation.
I met someone at City Harvest Church yesterday, he's a friend of my other friend.
Well, he tried hard to get me into lunch with him. But being know quite well with charismatic peoples..well I can easily fend it off.
This morning he sent me a verse.
"The joy of the Lord or your strength" Nehemiah 8:10.
This a powerful one according to my situation now. Well I can't say any better than Thanks buddy.
So the situation now, is kinda odd. I know that I really prefer to work for MNC company, and this is holiday mood we are at now. job posting drop quite drastic. I'm a bit scared haven't been able to secure any post. I am waiting in vain, but I trust Him that He will lead me to a way where I can establish myself with all my capacity and capability. I just don't know which one and when. I just have to be prepared i guess.
Second thing, I admitted to my sister that I felt a little competitive with this year Christmas party celebration at Chicago. :).
I felt that I did quite well with all the lack of resources, but compare to today, they have a pretty good organization now with all the resources and good teamwork.
Man, I envy this year Christmas team.
Uhmm but its ok though, I heard my favorite girl also played main part at the drama and they did pretty well on the dancing etc.
Well, some part, we did pretty good last year. I still proud of myself and the team.
At least we did it with lots of fun time and new good friends.
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment