Saturday, December 02, 2006

Emotion

Well, I was almost got lost in my emotion yesterday.
I didn't know if I can say that I was angry or just annoyed or felt guilty.
I never thought that I was included on my friend plan to be her roomie with her other 2 friends (whom I never met).
I thought they're going to be 3 of them. Little that I know actually she will share room with her other female roomie to cut cost. And I'll be the other guy to fill the room. Whaa, crazy.
First, I never give or get any confirmation about this plan
Second, I never picture myself with a 4 roomies
Third, I don't like being pushed for something that I don't like
I know my ego shot high lately this year, but I know when to say yes and when to say no nowadays.
And here I was, had mixed kind of feeling but I said "sorry but no".
I know she was angry, but sorry, it's better if I stop it here.
Hopefully she won't get too angry with me, as I know she has a short temper (which I will still remember that for a long long time).
I hate people with short temper.
Lucky that I have friends who calm me out with encouraging words and laughter.. :)

No comments: