I now know that I have bad habit of easily back off from a girl after found something that I don't like. Well of course I have to admit I had a crush with several girls whom I only know a little and after a while, I grew backwards againts my feeling. That's why I never trust my feeling again towards any girl that I barely know.
I am afraid to make a commitment again. Well don't say that I never try, I did try and I failed. That's make it more difficult for me to trust my feeling and intuition.
I know I will have to make a major move towards this newyear to express my commitment. Hopefully that will be the best decision that I ever make in my life.
May the force be with me.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment