uh gila.. telat bangun.. !!!
well sekarang udah kebiasaan snoozing melulu sampe baru bangun justru waktu ga bunyi.. weird habit eh? luckily cuma lebih siang 1/2 jam doang sih.. still ok lah buat kantor sekarang..
anyway it's been a busy day again, got training for project planning for product development. quite interesting though. well learned something new again.
anyway, haven't been able to sleep easily lately. think i am restless and too excited a bit. got so many things crossing in my mind late at night.
well, up to this point i'm not expecting any setback again and really only think about future with her now.
I really want to make my point with my life now. I've been through so many things in my life and I think it's time for me to settledown. and I think I find my way now. one more defender and goalkeeper and need to score now. but still need to be patient a little bit longer again.
I've gone too far now and I'll do everything I can to score. Patience count.
Well, all my life I've been keeping all my options open. Life, jobs, countries, people, friends, beloved one. It's time for me to short listed them now. I found my beloved one, found a good place to work, the rest I will open my heart for wherever He will lead me through.
I am ready to move to the next level of my life now. I am ready for higher responsibilities.
I'm really thankful for all the things that He has done to me.
Psalm 116:
6 The LORD protects the simplehearted;
when I was in great need, he saved me.
12 How can I repay the LORD
for all his goodness to me?
My fingers itchy to send her a message, but I tried hard to keep myself from destructing these half relationship that I've been waiting in vain. :)
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment