The past 2 weeks was kind of a training for self control.
i thought it's gonna be easy one.
well, it's not that easy!!! i must say.
especially during the first week.
i couldn't sleep,
couldn't focus,
couldn't think well,
but at the end, i realize the purpose of this fasting.
well, we got closer each on everyday.
and we also want to bring this relationship according to His way.
but we keep forgetting that.
well, i really want to make this sweet relationship even sweeter.
it's not easy to earn this relationship.
that's why I value it more than anything now.
We must remember that it takes 2 relationship to make this relationship works.
God want us to have a vertical and horizontal relationship.
When we submit our goals and
desires to the Lord,
we can be sure that He will
give us what is best
(David Branon)
I've been through a lot for this relationship.
at the beginning:
I was lost and confused,
I thought I'd never find a solution,
but God said, "I will direct your steps."
(proverbs 3:5)
and:
in the day when I cry out,
You answered me,
and made me bold,
with strength in my soul
(psalm 138:3)
we know that:
even the finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.
so we apply:
the best strategy in life is Diligence (Chinese proverb)
we also have to realize:
we may not always get what we want,
we may not always get what we need,
but we get what we deserve,
because God always gives us what is best.
and you must believe that:
you won't fall for what's wrong
if you stand for what's right
and:
on every downhill
there's always an uphill
if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams,
and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined,
he will meet with a sucess unexpected in common hours
it just you have to remember:
in life, the worst thing that can happen isn't failing,
it's never having tried
(sarah ban breathnach)
He will answer...
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment