Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Declaration


I thought I already sit desperately lonely yesterday afternoon. I tried her suggestion to put my thoughts on a letter. Well I struggled so bad on my handwriting :). But this morning I got a pleasant surprise with her message :). It just so lovely.
Anyway I did feel a lonely without hearing her voice but luckily I had such a busy day in the office.
The thing is that, I realize that this solitude week meant for our future and right now I really want to do everything to work on our future plan.

I got such a good message yesterday and this morning from my senior in the office. It's not enough to have a vision and planning, we need to have a big picture of the whole architecture design. Well I always boasting myself as a planner, but yes I admit that there're still a lot of things in planning world that I need to learn. Eventhough he's talking in terms of software architecture, but the context is generally applied to our life as well.
There are things that I can make a points from this.

- We need to have a vision for things that we want to achieve in our life
- Next we need to have a big picture on how and what we want to do to craft this vision into roadway design to achieve that vision
- After we know what we want to do, we need to put them down for a long term planning
- Last thing before implementation, we need plan our next step in short term planning

We need not to worry about step back, well I did have a lot of step back in my life, but I still don't see it as failure but instead it was my time to learn and study from all the things good and bad situation.

Job 8:7
7 Your beginnings will seem humble,
so prosperous will your future be.

Therefore I never be afraid for what situation that i will be. Now I realized again that I am standing in the front gateway of what it is called More Responsibility.
Well I never cared in my life before for my future responsibility. I know my capability to save or live in hardship. But I understand that in the near future I will have a full companionship in the form of a dearly lovely wife and I have the responsibility to be someone she can depend on.

Well in many times I know I can survive all condition as I know that He will provide me all the time and prevent me to fall down hard. But I realized again that now it's not a matter of comfortable falling, but it's a matter of learning not to fall on the same hole again and learning to move forward for an achievement. I know He will provide me with more confidence to grow more now.

I really want to bring our relationship further and I really want to move forward with my mounting responsibility. I want to learn and I want to move because I'm in love.

No comments: