Ok, been quite a while to accumulate my interesting week now for a posting here.
Well, I still can't say that I enjoy much fun life in Singapore yet so far, but I keep on feel blessed with all that I have experienced here.
First after analyzed the situation quite a bit, I can say it's too early to say IndoSingaporean a bit individualistic. Well I just moved here and I know I've complaining for difficulties finding a friend to hang out with. Of course everything in Singapore is different compared to Chicago. Here we don't feel too minority and we can roam freely alone ( Singapore for left to right is only like Downtown Chicago to Palatine anyway more or less ) and everywhere is accessible easily. That's why people here don't feel obligated to entertained out of country friends or newcomers. I don't think I ever succeeded in persuading someone to dine or go to movie with me. So now I'm trying to enjoy the lonely life in here as fun as possible.
Well I am so proud for my ability to adjust easily to new living or working environment, well this one is pretty challenging as well as interesting though (eventhough I won't complain about my fun flexible working environment).
On the other end, I was busy too with my interesting love life :). She's been really lovely and I know that I will never regret being patient and persistent all this time so far.
Now we are entering a crucial time to bring this relationship to Him as we want Him to guide our steps to the future.
We know that there're lots of challenges lies ahead of us but I really care about her and want to make this works the best for both of us. So here we are at the gate, knocking.
I'm so excited.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment