Tuesday, February 14, 2006

again?? ok last one deh :)

I know I've been really2 moody and messy for the past 2 months which I
think was caused by unsteadyness movement of the earth rotation due to
imbalance nature environment? :) whatever hehehe.. been searching for
my quite heart for the past 2 weeks and i realized that i've been
looking to the wrong direction. And now that everything start to float
above the clear water, I start to see the direction that I suppose to
go, which is "UP".

"As memory scans the past, above and beyond all the transitory
pleasures of life, there leap forward those supreme hours when you
have been enabled to do unnoticed kindnesses to those round about you,
things too trifling to speak about . . . . And these seem to be the
things which alone of all one's life abide."
by Henry Drummond

Happy V-day

No comments: