This one I got it from Moody radio this morning.
Psalm 131
A song of ascents. Of David.
1 My heart is not proud, O LORD,
my eyes are not haughty;
I do not concern myself with great matters
or things too wonderful for me.
2 But I have stilled and quieted my soul;
like a weaned child with its mother,
like a weaned child is my soul within me.
3 O Israel, put your hope in the LORD
both now and forevermore.
oh man..all these messages like heading my way. am i being punished
for reluctantly giving Him the authority to control my life? I know
for now that I forgot the main point of all, find the love of God
(this is from Father Victor). From there you will be able to see and
understand the reason for all His answer and plan for you.
Well I have (not full) quite a quiet heart last week (eventhough
filled with mood changes etc hehe), and i know it's hard to put
everything unto Him, but gradually this has improve everything and I
learn a big chunk but that is actually only the tip of the iceberg,
But I will keep searching and learning as to build the shield of faith
that at the end will bring a great comfort to my soul (from moody
radio). It's been a very interesting time ( since xmas party ) to
experience such a situation and I believe there is a reason behind it
and I'm thankful for that.


No comments:
Post a Comment