dang, balik kantor gua udah bingung mau ngapain, tau gitu gua bawa
buku java, buat refresh2 aja semuanya.
arrrghhh, musti refresh semua memory gua nih tentang java and .net.
hopefully banget ada yang nyangkut satu. soalnya udah banyak temen2
yang kasih way out.
Gua benernya lebih ngarepin dapet dari temen2 sendiri sih instead of
dari agent2 gitu. but all access is accepted right now. Ntah kenapa
kok gua udah ga terlalu panic lagi kalo musti pulang pada akhirnya.
mungkin karena dah diserahin semuanya ke Dia. or atau gua lagi in a
good mood? Oh think I am getting into problem again, maybe sometimes I can differenciate between good friends and more than that. I usually can get close to someone who is attached (we are talking about girls ok), because I know that they won't think about anything else. But I forgot that now I have friends who actually singles and sometimes I got carried away. And well I learned now that that could give me a hard times. Well, maybe I'm just not in good feeling to think about something like that can be happen??
Monday, February 20, 2006
Unproductive but relax day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment