I just realized the for the last month, i think i have shown my true
"other" character. Isnt' that interesting? I didn't know that i can be
such a character which is including moody, disturbed, quietsome,
angersome, bitter, oh myyyyy.. shame on me!!!...
I have to learn to go back to where i used to be. this is not me... oh
wow..I'm still surprised that i can be a person like that. I know I've
never been in a frustrating moment like that before and today i read
the Our Daily Bread, and i mesmerized on how I can be a person with
shamefull character like that because of lack of control for handling
a frustrating problem like that.
It is possible to suppress frustration and anger, and to appear
undisturbed to people around us. But if our heart is full of the
Savior's love, we will respond to the jostling of an unexpected trial
with genuine patience and kindness. Like a full glass of water, what's
inside of us will spill over on the outside. —Richard De Haan
Lord, help me flee all sin and shame,
Lest I disgrace Your holy name;
And may I live so others see
The Savior's love revealed in me. —D. De Haan
When trouble grows, your character shows.


No comments:
Post a Comment