Monday, February 06, 2006

Yesterday

It's been long time since I attended a Catholic Church and it was fun.
Even I don't mind driving. And boy what a mass, I listened to several
different language overthere, from latin, english, cantonese, chinese. But I
didn't take the communion as my mind was busy with curiousity, I
didn't think it's appropriate for me to take the holy hosti if my
heart is not ready. Funny thing, they even gave us red envelope
(angpau) with message inside (very creative).
I met couple of new friends from PWKI (let see if remember the names:
celli, rika?, siska, hans, fr danny, darwin, astrid, binsar, chintya
hmm who else, budi, rina, martino err..lisa .. )
It's good though getting new friends all the time. hmm seems like i'm
getting closer to the Catholics.. :). Well they're nice though. The
sincia luncheon was really quick and simple. Eventhough up until the
last minute I didn't get any instruction how to do it (oh i was
helping them as a waiter to serve the luncheon guess). Within 2 hours
we were able to wrap up the event. I'm just happy enough to see lots
of people willing to work for this event.
We went on to drive Tante Bertha home, and that was the first time I
drive her home like before dark and I just realized how beautiful is
the area. Lots of big houses (it's a rich residential area), and we
went to the downtown as well (glencoe i guess), and we ended up
stop at the beach just for a closer look. To bad it was quite cold and
windy, otherwise the place is sooo nice.
But i don't know why, as we arrived home, my mood suddenly changed. My
mood was cloudy enough for me to clean the kitchen. hmm ok, at least i
can get something positive from my moody mode.
I know i have to control my mood, well yeah i know it was obvious to
others that I wasn't in my good mood, i feel shame about it. But the ODB
on Feb 4, told us that :

We hear a lot of talk these days about following the example of Jesus
by "accepting" and "affirming" people just as they are. The
implication is that we must never confront them when they do something
wrong.
Yes, Jesus loved and accepted people, but He did not shrink from
confronting them. We see this in Luke 7.

Wow, this is interesting. I read this like a day late in the morning,
and i know i didn't read it deep enough to handle the afternoon
situation. Funny though she talked the same thing. At the end, I was mesmerized the way
God talks me out of my weakness.

Galatians 6
Doing Good to All
1Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should
restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted.
2Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law
of Christ. 3If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he
deceives himself. 4Each one should test his own actions. Then he can
take pride in himself, without comparing himself to somebody else,
5for each one should carry his own load.

No comments: